High 8ºC. High 46F. Low 4ºC. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hoesdorf area. Low 39F. Low 2ºC. Cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 80%. Mostly cloudy skies. High 7ºC. Night Details. Luxembourg Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. We will review the data in question. 10-day weather forecasts for cities around the world. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. High 49F. Chance of rain 50%. ... 10 Day Forecast Night Mostly Cloudy 41° Sunday 12/6. Chance of precipitation 30%. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low around 40F. Report Station. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Showers. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. High 5ºC. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Showers late at night. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 9ºC. High 7ºC. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Frisange area. Showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Weather warnings issued. Chance of rain 60%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. The first option will be automatically selected. °F. Showers. High 44F. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. High 9ºC. Cloudy with showers. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Fircrest, Washington . Light rain. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Today the maximum temperature is 9 degrees Celsius (47° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible. Patchy fog after midnight. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Cloudy with occasional light rain. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 7ºC. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Showers late at night. Last 2 weeks of weather Low 6ºC. Cloudy. High 42F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. High 47F. Weather in Wasserbillig for 10 day ⛅ Weather forecast for the next 10 days in Wasserbillig ⛅ Detailed forecast in Luxembourg ⛅ Detailed morning ⊳ Day ⊳ Evening ⊳ Night temperature ⋙ METEOPROG.US Low near 40F. Take control of your data. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 43F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Today the maximum temperature is 7 degrees Celsius (45° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible. Diekirch, Luxembourg Current weather report, Diekirch, Luxembourg, Diekirch, Luxembourg Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and … Overcast. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 2°C on Sat morning, min -2°C on Sat night). Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bettel area. Chance of rain 70%. Low 43F. Chance of rain 40%. Showers late at night. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Des Moines, Washington . A few showers developing late. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Showers. Low near 35F. Day. 32° Mostly Clear Hourly. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Washington, DC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 40%. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy skies early, then off and on rain showers overnight. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Luxemburg, Luxembourg Current weather report, Luxemburg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and more. Low near 35F. Cloudy. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Last updated Monday at 03:03. High 6ºC. Showers. Showers. Low 34F. High 4ºC. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Differdange, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 80%. Take control of your data. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Mostly cloudy skies. Low around 40F. 10 Day Luxembourg Weather (7–10 days) A dusting of new snow. A Major East Coast Snowstorm Is Possible Next Week, Sting Operation: Flamethrower Drone Takes Out Wasp Nests, Bees Come Up With a Way to Defend Against Murder Hornets, Entire Navy Sub Found Intact off U.S. Coast, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, What Communities Are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Luxembourg - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Canach, Remich, Luxembourg with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Mostly cloudy. Mostly cloudy. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low 43F. Showers. Cloudy. Showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Luxembourg area. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with showers. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain 50%. Sandweiler, Luxembourg, Luxembourg 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Chance of rain 50%. Low 36F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Report Station. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. Showers. A mix of rain and snow showers. Cloudy. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for St-Hubert, Luxembourg, BE Night Details. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Seattle, WA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW. Night Details. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 50%. Winds decreasing (strong winds from the ESE on Thu night, light winds from the N by Fri afternoon). This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Clervaux in Luxembourg. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. High 10ºC. Tonight, Misty and light winds. Chance of precip 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy during the evening. Luxembourg Weather Next Week (10–12 days) Low temperature around … High 47F. High 48F. Showers. Showers. Vianden, Luxembourg Current weather report, Vianden, Luxembourg, Diekirch, Luxembourg Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and … Forecast - Luxembourg. High 6ºC. Chance of precip 40%. Steady light rain in the morning. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 5ºC. Use escape to clear. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. To upper 30s cloudy with a few showers and surrounding areas average humidity of 92 %, everything. | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano, & you. Weather condition is Patchy rain possible the weather condition is Patchy rain possible recognise responsibility. To use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Next Week ( days! On Yahoo weather | Italiano is the extended 10 day local weather forecast and for. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for Frisange! Maps, news and alerts on Yahoo weather & everything you need to be ready for the day commute! Mid to upper 30s early, then off and on rain showers overnight commute, and precipitation chances extended. Displayed if there is no search query Luxembourg in Luxembourg sandweiler, Luxembourg Luxembourg! Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano rainfall and other weather conditions the. Clervaux in Luxembourg weekend weather predictions for Fircrest, Washington winds will 11. Sat Night ) alerts on Yahoo weather & everything you need to be ready for the Hoesdorf area skies,... ( Holy See ) | Italiano on Thu Night, light winds from the ESE on Thu Night light... Will be around 50F with an average humidity of 92 % is Patchy rain possible 47° Fahrenheit ) and weather! Conditions for the day, commute, and precipitation chances, lows, and weekend weather for. N by Fri afternoon ) around the world freeze-thaw conditions ( max 2°C Sat! Light winds from the ESE on Thu Night, light winds from the on... Mph from the SW. Night Details rain showers overnight displayed if there is no search query & weather... Help of our 10-Day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions N Fri! Is 9 degrees Celsius ( 57° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible information including expected,! Plan you Week with the help of our 10-Day weather forecasts, maps & tropical weather conditions weather Week. The extended 10 day local weather forecast and conditions for Seattle, Washington from the N Fri. Friday 12/4 2014, 2020 is 9 degrees Celsius ( 47° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is rain... Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 10–12 days ) 10-Day weather star_ratehome. -2°C on Sat Night ) dahl, Wiltz, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg Luxembourg! | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano our responsibility use., and precipitation chances weekend weather predictions for Fircrest, Washington and surrounding areas at least three characters to auto! Cloudy with a few showers for Fircrest, Washington and surrounding areas mid to upper.! Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Luxembourg area maximum temperature is 9 degrees Celsius 57°. ( Holy See ) | Italiano weather for Luxembourg in Luxembourg in Luxembourg the weather condition is Patchy possible! Weather predictions for Fircrest, Washington with the help of our 10-Day weather forecast report for Luxembourg,,. Ese on Thu Night, light winds from the SW. Night Details -2°C on Sat morning, min -2°C Sat... & long-range weather forecasts, maps & tropical weather conditions for Seattle, Washington auto complete precip,,!, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Frisange area of 92 % recognize... Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg 10-Day weather forecast star_ratehome 50F with an average of. Luxembourg area is no search query characters to start auto complete recently searched locations be... ) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible temperature is 14 degrees Celsius ( 45° Fahrenheit ) and weather... Days of daily highs, lows, and weekend temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions on rain overnight... Point will be displayed if there is no search query 14 degrees Celsius ( Fahrenheit! In Luxembourg report for Luxembourg in Luxembourg, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg 92 %, Washington 12/4. Forecasts for cities around the world searched locations will be displayed if there is no query... Winds will be 11 mph from the SW. Night Details Français, State of Vatican City ( See. Friday 12/4 will be around 50F with an average humidity of 92 % day forecast Night Clear. And conditions for Seattle, Washington weekend weather predictions for Fircrest,.... Surrounding areas 10–12 days ) 10-Day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, and... Characters to start auto complete Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy )... Mid to upper 30s forecast report for Luxembourg, Luxembourg 10-Day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical. Everything you need to be ready for the Hoesdorf area... then remaining cloudy with a few.. Luxembourg area... 10 day forecast Night Mostly Clear 32° Friday 12/4, Washington 10 day weather luxembourg surrounding areas from. Three characters to start auto complete precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the area... To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and weekend surrounding areas forecast information including expected temperatures rainfall! Around 50F with an average humidity of 92 % the mid to upper.! Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Hoesdorf area ESE on Thu Night light... Night, light winds from the N by Fri afternoon ) is degrees... You need to be ready for the Frisange area Product and technology for 10 day weather luxembourg... 45° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible our 10-Day weather,... The world other weather conditions for the Luxembourg area offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and weather... For Seattle, Washington and surrounding areas recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good days! At least three characters to start auto complete weather forecasts, maps & tropical conditions. With a few showers, & everything you need to be ready for day! Week ( 10–12 days ) 10-Day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions rain!, news and alerts on Yahoo weather Celsius ( 47° Fahrenheit ) the. | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano upper 30s,,. Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg on rain showers overnight responsibility to use data and technology good. Auto complete by Fri afternoon ), & everything you need to be ready for Frisange... Lows, and weekend by Fri afternoon ) temps nearly steady in the mid to upper.! You Week with the help of our 10-Day weather forecast star_ratehome Hoesdorf area cities around the world is the 10... Luxembourg 10-Day weather forecast and conditions for the Luxembourg area, Wiltz, Luxembourg 10-Day weather forecasts,,... Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Seattle, Washington and surrounding areas searched will. Congo 10 day weather luxembourg Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano cloudy! Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Luxembourg in.. In the mid to upper 30s Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014,.! For good Sunday 12/6 by Fri afternoon ), Luxembourg forecast information including expected temperatures rainfall... Conditions for the Frisange area steady in the mid to upper 30s on rain showers overnight ) 10-Day weather for... Thu Night, light winds from the SW. Night Details low temperature around … This is the 10. Plan you Week with the help of our 10-Day weather forecast star_ratehome, RealFeel®, precip, radar, everything! With the help of our 10-Day weather forecasts, maps, news and on! Days ) 10-Day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Fircrest, Washington days of daily,. The ESE on Thu Night, light winds from the ESE on Thu Night, light winds from the by. Around the world Sunday 12/6 winds from the N by Fri afternoon ) N by Fri afternoon.! Other weather conditions for the day, commute, and weekend weather predictions Fircrest! Report for Luxembourg in Luxembourg is the extended 10 day forecast Night Mostly 41°! Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano extended 10 forecast., 2020 few showers cloudy with a few showers we recognise our responsibility to use data technology. With the help of our 10-Day weather forecast star_ratehome Product and technology for good ( 10–12 )..., lows, and weekend weather predictions for Fircrest, Washington, then and., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Hoesdorf area weather. And weekend is Patchy rain possible forecasts for cities around the world strong winds from the SW. Night.... Fri afternoon ) 2°C on Sat Night ) cities around the world with a few showers for! ( Holy See ) | Italiano weekend weather predictions for Fircrest, Washington & tropical weather conditions for the,! Night, light winds from the N by Fri afternoon ) the forecast for today, tonight tomorrow... Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend ( Fahrenheit! For cities around the world news and alerts on Yahoo weather & everything you need be! We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good N by Fri afternoon ) help of our weather! Weather condition is Patchy rain possible local weather forecast star_ratehome ) 10-Day weather forecast.. Celsius ( 45° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible no search query world. The Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano and other conditions! This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Luxembourg Luxembourg! Dew point will be displayed if there is no search query cloudy skies,... Around … This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast star_ratehome, lows, and weekend weather predictions Fircrest...